7542 Marquette St. @ corner of Boedecker St.
9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Estate of older gentleman attorney full of
quality furniture, some antiques, original art, signed prints
and bronzes, china, decorative items, knife collection and framed arrowhead collection.
Garage is packed with tools, golf clubs, exercise equipment, and
much miscellaneous. We ran out of room in the house, so you'll
even find men's shorts and pants (many with new tags). We will
need to limit access at start of the sale. Sale
- Bluebonnet oil painting by Jerry Ruthven, Texas hill country artist.
- Oil painting by C. James Frazier
- Signed prints, bonzes, and other art
- Brown leather sofa, original Dec. 17 receipt $1,900—new condition—was only used for a couple of months
- Baker block front chest
- Kittinger game table, coffee table, sofa table, side table, dresser, and tall cabinet
- Pair of Kittinger wingback chairs and two Kittinger lounge chairs
- Green leather wingback chair and ottoman
- Thomasville sofa table
- Drexel buffet
- Electric reclining chair—will also raise feet higher
- Karastan Oriental style rug
- Large selection of books
- Queen Anne style Kittinger dining room table w/24" leaf, 8 chairs and buffet
- Marble top table
- Crystal chandelier
- China, crystal
- Nice knife collection and other smalls in display case
- Davis Cabinet Co. "Lillian Russell" dressing table, stool, and chest of drawers
- Jenny Lind full size bed
- Skandia Queen Anne style secretary
- Kittinger drop-leaf coffee table
- Pair of Parson's style chairs
- Pair of small bookcases
- Mahogany entertainment cabinet
- Campaign style chest
- Men's formal and dress attire—Gorgeous Givenchy tuxedo from Neiman Marcus, like new
- Nice shoes, size 11-1/2D
- Holton T602P trumpet
- Two pieces of Halliburton luggage
- Man's valet
- Vintage tole floor lamp
- Electronics, office supplies
- Kittinger dresser and full size bed with headboard and footboard
- Two Kittinger side tables
- H. Gerstner and Son wooden machinist tool chest
- More men's clothing, including Ralph Lauren shirts, nice neckties, more shoes
- Maytag washer
- GE non-working dryer—if you're a handy-man!
- Electrolux canister vacuum
- Lots of cleaning supplies
- Round oak table
- Set of 5 antique ladderback chairs with rush seats
- 150 piece set of Johnson Bros. "Sheraton" china, other china
- Glassware, All-clad pans, other pans, Kitchen-aid coffee bean burr grinder, new blender, much more
- Pair of tall back wrought iron outdoor chairs
- Pair of short back wrought iron outdoor chairs
- Wrought iron outdoor table
- Various pots and planters
- Callaway golf club sets, individual clubs, other golfing stuff
- Lots of tools, ladders, lawn implements
- Vintage Schwinn Paramount bicycle
- Hammacher Schlemmer Foldaway Recumbent bike
- Teter EP 560 inversion table
- VitaMaster Treadmill
- Twin mattress and box springs—like knew
- Mid-century Kittinger sofa for reupholstering
- Men's clothing, lots with pants and shorts with new tags
- Western boots, work boots, golf shoes
VIEW OUR WEBSITE
for map directions
Cash or check (with proper i.d.) only.
Malda accepts Credit Cards
If you are interested in
larger items, please plan to
FOR LOADING AND ARRANGE YOUR OWN MOVING!
NOT PULL OUR
have plenty of help to put our own sold tags on items. Too
of our prices are being pulled prematurely, which is not fair to other
customers. Thank you for your cooperation.
regret we are often not able to respond to questions regarding sales,
but we are frequently running short of time, or already involved in the
set-up of another sale. We simply cannot always remember the
prices and details of so many items!
Thank you for signing up
for Jeff's emails. Feel free to forward this to anyone you
would be interested, or better yet, have them sign up on Jeff's
If you no longer wish to receive emails, simply respond to
this email & request removal.
*Attention All Dealers:
For your convenience, click HERE
to access the Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate.
your information, print the completed form, and bring it to our sale OR
you can fill out a form at the time of purchase.